InTheKnow is the inaugural virtual conference from LogMeIn, with 12 webinars being presented over 2 days focussing on collaboration and customer engagement.
FK3 was excited to develop the brand for the conference, as well as the website and behind-the-scenes tech for an easy customer experience.
There’s tons of fantastic content to look forward to, spanning August 19th and 20th, and we hope you’ll join the event!
Register at: http://intheknow.events/
Wednesday 19th August
- 9.30–10.00 GMT : How Tech is Reinventing Customer Support
- 10.30–11.00 GMT: Customer Engagement in the iGaming Industry
- 11.30–12.00 GMT: Personalised Online Customer Service: a Dovetail Services
- 14.00–14.30 GMT: Rescue has a new set of eyes – Introducing Rescue Lens!
- 15.00–15.30 GMT: Acing the Online Sales Meeting
- 16.00–16.30 GMT: RIP: Death of the Physical Meeting
Thursday 20th Augus
- 9.30–10.00 GMT : What’s New with BoldChat
- 10.30–11.00 GMT: Technology: Changing the status quo for Support Services
- 11.30–12.00 GMT: Go Mobile to Collaborate with Far-Flung Partners: Engage Global Case Study
- 14.00–14.30 GMT: Collaboration in a Mobile-First World: What’s new in join.me
- 15.00–15.30 GMT: 2015 Effective Mobile Engagement Report
- 16.00–16.30 GMT: Adapting Digital Support to Meet Customer Needs
FK3 is a digital, brand and product marketing agency supporting the best in tech innovations with smart marketing.